Some beautiful paths are discovered when you get lost! As the saying goes those long paths we drive in anonymity is a way to understand the broader aspects of life. The moment we mention about journey, travel is imperative. Driving in your car gives that great feeling to tread into unknown mysteries of nature. Long journeys with family on vacations, road trips are memorable, except the fact that there are no surprises on your journey by your vehicle. Before kick starting your long travel journey, must checks minutely in your car are:
- Mechanic supervision and to get all the vitals of the car, the engine, brakes, wheel alignments.
- Small checklist to be ticked for spare tires, wipers, emergency kit in case of flat tire.
- Just before the trip it is better to check for any leaks, transmission fluids by warming up the car engine.
- Check the headlights are working, any battery issues which can be addressed before the trip.
- It’s always advisable to have the car manual while travelling in case there is some issue in identifying any fault in the car.
- Before travelling it is best to get the car serviced as there will be a complete overhauling of your car.
- It is best to carry spare oil, brake fluid, coolant which may be required on the long trip.
- The most important is to fill gas on pit stops when the tank goes half filled.
To avoid the boredom while driving, listen to good music and not those jarring rock bands that you end up with no ear on the honking of other vehicles on the road. A good music system is a must for a long journey. Long journeys by car to demographically terrain or highlands also need few tweaks in your car to withstand the rough roads. Campervans gives you that comfort and flexibility to just do what you want leisurely on a trip with all in class facilities I would get these types of Campervans for a trip in Scotland, visiting those historical places in wilderness which is absolutely magical.…